What you need to know about Shepherd’s House before you apply:
- A woman must have the ability to work.
- Residents at Shepherd’s House are required to save 75% of their paychecks in order to obtain housing of their own.
- She will be required to attend classes given at Shepherd’s House in the evenings.
- She will be required to do chores and to cook.
- Shepherd’s House is not a drug rehab, and women are required to pass regular drug tests. Failure of a drug test requires immediate dismissal from the house.
If you would like to apply to stay at Shepherd’s House and participate in our program, simply give us a call and we can see if you meet the qualifications to stay.
Missed the latest newsletter?